How to use www.webroot.com/safe to get started with Webroot?
To start using your Webroot, you need to first redeem your retail card by visiting webroot.com/safe. After this, you can download andinstall your software and activate your subscription.
- 1 First of all, go to www.webroot.com/safe.
- 2 Now, select your “Country” and the “Language”.
- 3 If the registration page auto-detects the incorrect region, then you may do it manually.
- 4 Now, enter your setup product key the same as printed on the setup card or Webroot box CD/DVD or copy-paste it from the email.
- 5 After this, type in the “registered email address” that you have kinked with Webroot.
- 6 Hit the “Submit” button and see if you have entered the correct email address.
- 7 Click “Edit” if you want to make changes in the email address.
- 8 Afterward, tap on the “Verify” option.
How do I download Webroot Safe if I have Webroot product key?
- 1 Visit webroot.com/safe and enter the product key in the given space.
- 2 Now, login to your account by using registered credentials.
- 3 Click on the “Download” option present next to your desired Webroot product.
- 4 This will download your product.
- 5 You may also directly click on the option that says “Download your software”.
- 6 Choose it if you have already used the product key.
Steps to install Webroot
- When the product is successfully downloaded, locate the downloaded file.
- You may find it in the “Downloads” folder of your device.
- Now, right-click on the .exe file.
- Click on the “install” option to start installing your product.
- After this, you may activate it on your Windows as well as Mac devices.
Webroot activate on Windows
- Begin by double-clicking on any app icon of Webroot.
- Now, you will be prompted to log in to your Webroot account.
- After logging in, type the 25 digits Webroot Safe Product key in the given space.
- The activation may take a few minutes.
- When the activation completes, open the software and start using it.
Webroot activate on Mac
- Locate the Webroot apps Icon in Programs.
- Double-tap on this icon.
- Now, enter the credentials of your Mac admin account.
- When prompted, provide the serial number of your product.
- After entering the product key, click “Finish”.
Now, that you have successfully deployed Webroot on your device, you can start accessing apps on device online and offline, you can do this based on the product you have. Webroot products come with multiple-device protection feature and hence you should do utmost use of this. You should also renew your subscription when it is near the expiration period so that you can use it all times.